The Whipple Farm is located on 121st Avenue and Hanson Boulevard. The original farmland was entered on the Abstract of Title on April 18, 1856. A patent was issued on April 3, 1857.
The Whipple family owned the farm from 1934 to 1941. There were 10 buildings on the farm, all painted white, including the various barns, which soon gave it the name White City. The buildings consisted of:
2 cattle barns
2 large sheds
Garage (with basement and chimney)
Large farm house
Windmill used for pumping water
The Zawistowski family bought the farm on January 6, 1942, and have lived on it ever since.