How do I register to vote?
Voter registration cards are available at City Hall with a new resident packet, or at the Anoka County Government Center. To learn where you vote, call 763-767-6457 or look it up on the Secretary of State’s Precinct Finder.Secretary of State’s Precinct Finder

Show All Answers

1. Where can I change or renew my driver's license?
2. How do I register to vote?
3. Where can I go to file a homestead application for my property?
4. Are there local cable television channels?
5. Is there a local paper?
6. Is there a library in Coon Rapids?
7. Is there a dog park nearby?